10168049_626945440724836_8744496579629352971_n.jpg

L&N Depot
4 Railroad St
Murphy, NC

The L&N Depot (circa 1887) - Was the meeting place of the Southern (originally the Carolina Railroad) and the Louisville & Nashville (originally the Georgia Railroad). What remains is the freight area. The grand station was torn down shortly after the railroad pulled up the tracks in 1974. Read more.
(From Townofmurphync.com)